C.Net5000 ECG Monitor
24/48-Hour Ambulatory ECG Monitor with Instant Analysis
The Cardionetics C.Net5000 is a 24/48-hour ambulatory ECG monitor with instant automated analysis, designed specifically for use in general practice to assist in the early detection of cardiac arrhythmia.
- Cardionetics C.Net5000
- Designed for use in general practice
- Arrhythmia automatically detected and classified
- Instant analysis and reporting
- Palm size, lightweight, and comfortable to wear
- Reassures patients with benign arrhythmia
- Reimbursement available through practice based commissioning
- Satisfies the requirements for sustainability
Easy to Use
The C.Net5000 is easy to use and requires no pre-programming. The three electrode configuration is easy to fit and comfortable for the patient to wear. A test is started with a single button press.
The following short video shows in detail how to use the C.Net5000, including preparing the patient, afixing the leads, installing batteries, turning on and off and viewing reports on the unit itself.
The people in this video are actors and not clinically trained personnel.
Advanced ECG Analysis
C.Net5000 ECG Analysis Features
- Heart rate
- Tachycardia and bradycardia
- ST segment depression
- Atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
- Low RR variability
- Wide complex tachycardia
- Atrial ectopics
- Ventricular ectopics
- Patient-activated symptom events
On Screen Display
For More Information
Please contact us to request more information